Camera Remote Monitoring & Surveillance
24-hour video equipment for both construction sites and permanent installations
The need for 24-hour surveillance grows with each new report. Observable cameras act as a deterrent to those looking to commit a crime and become legal proof of someone caught in a criminal act, admissible in California courts (as well as other states) . Vandalism, crime and theft is a growing problem throughout the world. If employee safety is an issue, internal theft, retail shrinkage, or construction site vandalism or theft, video surveillance equipment deters and/or identifies the criminals.
Command Guard’s temporary (mobile) and permanent surveillance systems bring full time observation and archived video recording capabilities to your facility or your construction projects. Both real-time visibility and archived video assist you in achieving a peace of mind. Access can be readily available from any internet accessible computer in the world.
- Site-specific solutions; structured for temporary or permanent placement.
- Self-administered (you define observation objectives; you set & observe boundaries).
- Simple to use, intuitive, user friendly controls.
- You create and/or modify the tour or static view per camera.
- Create a visual deterrent with perimeter signage/CCTV unit signage.
- Complies with most insurance requirements.
- Print-outs are admissible as evidence in California Courts.
- Observable on any internet connected computer (many PDA & cell phones).
- Low cost for large area coverage.
- Enhance your site security guard or night watchman.
- Local on-site recording available.
- Remote back-up recording available.
- 24 hour “always on” or specific time frame recording (6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).
- Constant recording or activity activated recording.
- Activity activated recording can retain up to two minutes before incidents occur.
- May be set for zone alarm, exception reporting, e-mail problem alerts.
- Capture important, unauthorized or lack of activity.
Improve Productivity Levels:
- Support timely phase completion.
- Motivate site employees, eliminate two hour coffee breaks.
- Manage, assist & direct site personnel.
- Report verification.
- Detect and observe employee & subcontractor activity, neglect or abuse.
- Detect or identify vandals and thieves.
- Review and illustrate construction progress.
- Review multiple sites from one location.
- Manage more with less effort.
- Be ten places at once.
- Control site resources.
- Observe and verify important deliveries and departures.
- Monitor tools & equipment arriving or departing at a site.
- Verify who did what and when.